Buy Waitrose & John Lewis Grocery Card
Raise 1.5% for your charity
Choose card type:
Redeem in-store or online
Redeemable in any UK store or online/over the phone. To redeem in-store you must present your store card at the till. To redeem online enter the serial number and CVV at the checkout.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
2. Gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
3. Protect your gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged gift cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for a new gift card or cash.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions
John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street. Today we have 51 John Lewis shops in the UK and a growing online business. You can take advantage of our online Click & Collect service to over 350 Waitrose stores.
John Lewis stocks over 350,000 lines across our departments: Home & Garden, Fashion, Beauty, Electricals, Sports & Leisure and Baby & Child.
'Never Knowingly Undersold’ has been our unique promise to our customers for over 75 years, on quality, service and value.
Our Partners are highly trained to offer helpful, impartial advice on all products and we provide excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services from delivery to installation.
There are 353 Waitrose supermarkets in the UK.
Waitrose combine the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop.
Waitrose take pride in the freshness and quality of their food. They believe in championing British produce, treading lightly on the environment, supporting responsible sourcing and treating people fairly.