Buy Marks & Spencer Grocery Card
Raise 3% for your charity
Choose card type:
Redeem in-store or online
Redeemable in any UK store or online/over the phone. To redeem in-store you must present your store card at the till. To redeem online enter the serial number and CVV at the checkout.
- Gift Cards are the new gift vouchers. They're credit card sized and you pre-load them with money to spend at M&S. They make the perfect gift as they allow the recipient to choose their own present.
- How much money can I put on a Gift Card?
Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum balance of £1 or €1 in stores and £10 online. They have a maximum limit of £500 or €700. Cards can be topped up in stores to the maximum value limit.
- What can I buy with my Gift Card?
Gift Cards can be used for most purchases. Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for M&S Money Services, M&S Money Products, M&S Energy or outstanding M&S credit card, and &More Charge card balances. They are not accepted for Made to Measure Shirts or large appliances.
- Where do I find my Gift Card PIN?
Your PIN is a 5 digit number which is found on the back of the card under a scratch-off panel.
- Can I use a Gift Card purchased in another country in UK stores?
Gift cards purchased in Eire and the Channel Islands can be used online and in UK stores. Where necessary, our systems will convert Euro Gift Card balances to Sterling using a regularly updated exchange rate.
- How will I know how much money is on Gift Cards I receive?
A record of the amount added will be given with the card. In stores, it's printed on a special receipt, inserted in the presentation card that comes with the Gift Card. For online orders, the amount is printed inside the presentation card, behind the Gift Card.
- How can I check my Gift Card balance?
Your Gift Card balance can be viewed on the website under check balance in My Account. Click here to check your balance. https://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/csvc/ref=ya_hp_pi_3/275-6881915-2274034?ie=UTF8&mnSBrand=core
You can also check your balance in store or telephone us on 0845 604 5 604 in the UK and Channel Islands or 1890 719380 in Eire. Local rates apply but please note mobile rates vary.
- Can I get the cash back from my Gift Card?
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. The balance cannot be converted back into cash.
- Is there an expiry period for my Gift Card?
Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- I have spent the money on my Gift Card. What do I do with it now?
You can top up your card in a store. It is important that you keep your card even if you do not want to top it up. If you return an item bought with your Gift Card, the refund will be credited back to your Gift Card.
- What will happen if I return an item purchased with my Gift Card?
If any product purchased with a Gift Card is returned for an exchange or refund, any money refunded will be automatically credited to the original Gift Card.
- What happens if my Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged?
Please treat Gift Cards with care. Marks & Spencer will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
One of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting their stores each week. Marks & Spencer offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods.
Marks & Spencer gift cards are an irreplaceable way to unlock thousands of unique products, found only at Your M&S. Our gift cards can be used online and in-stores throughout UK